Saturday, October 17, 2009

Donna Brock hits the media....

Photobucket


Well, once again the spotlight on the HaLeigh Cummings case is going to shine on someone that has interjected themselves into on on going police investigation.

Donna Brock is going to be an 'exclusive' on the Levi Page show, along with some other favorites, including good old Lenny Padilla, most known from the Casey Anthony case, but also tried to offer his services to Misty, via a possible trip to Canada. Steph Watts will also be there; wonder if Art Harris feels left out?

I wonder why, if true, Donna gave information to investigators, and they have chosen not to share it with the media, exactly what is Donna thinking? What does Tim Miller feel about this?

To listen, here is a link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Will this help or hinder the investigation? I don't know, but it seems to me some of those that continue to leak information really don't care.

8 comments:

  1. Are you sure Ms. Brock will be on the show? I heard she wasn't & it's not mentioned at the link given in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no interest in listening to Ms. Brock's version of events.

    I would, however, love to hear how LE feels about all of this. How any additional info obtained by non-LE could help or hinder a case. Or a trial.

    Thanks, Tracian, for your thoughtful blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterdays link to Levi page stated the following:

    From the link:

    A panel discussion on the latest headlines in the cases of Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings. Tonight in an EXCLUSIVE interview Donna Brock, the woman with Misty Croslin during the alleged "road rage" incident speaks out about her relationship with Misty and the case! Panel includes: Homicide prosecutor Donna Pendergast, investigative journalist Steph Watts, and Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla.


    It seems that Ms. Brock is no longer a guest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim probably told her to keep her thoughts to herself.

    John's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  5. seeperofEVILOOZ needs to be bitch slapped & I volunteer, plus knock some good old commonsense she should of been born with back into her.
    she must surround herself with nothing but EVIL to posts as she does.

    Tracian might remove my strong opinion comment but I'll still love her.

    Sly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never Sly...Even if Seeker posted here, I would not remove, let those that read her judge for themselves.

    Besides, Seeker out and out lied about me, baited me, to the point that since I have been a member at IS/CTV, she is only one of three in more years that I placed on ignore.

    Even in the ANS case, which was really heated, I did not use that option.

    Congrats to Seeker, though, of course, I would be more than happy to challenge her any where any time..on a more neutral playing field. That of course goes for her, and all her buddies that are so brave they protect their tweets and hide on private boards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have that challenge happen. Hide and seeker, along with her buddies, are cowards.

    Donna Brock. I would love to hear her families thoughts on her shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't agree more about Seeker. How she stays out of trouble with CW amazes me. When she shows up, the baiting nasty posts inevitably begin and the board gets shut down.

    ReplyDelete